1. What Personal Data We Collect and How We Collect It?2. How We Will Use Your Personal Data?3. What Are Your Data Protection Rights?4. Third-Party Websites5. How We Process Children’s Personal Data?6. Consent and Modification7. How to Contact Us?
1. What Personal Data We Collect and How We Collect It?
“Personal Data” means any information that may be used, either alone or in combination with other information, to personally identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, an email address, address, or other contact information. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Data in order to have access to general information available on the Website. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Data from you in the following ways:
2. How We Will Use Your Personal Data?If you submit or we collect your Personal Data through the Website, then we may use such Personal Data in the following ways:
• The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. • The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete. • The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions. • The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions. • The right to object to processing – If processing of your data takes place on the grounds of legitimate interest, you have the right to object to that processing. • The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. • The right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time when we process your Personal Data based on your consent. However, withdrawal does not affect the legitimacy and effectiveness of how we process your personal data based on your consent before the withdrawal is made; nor does it affect any data processing based on another justification other than your consent.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as provides below.
If you think that the way we process your Personal Data does not comply with applicable data protection laws, you can contact the relevant competent data protection authority. You can obtain the information for contacting EU data protection authorities at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en.htm.
5. How We Process Children’s Personal Data?Our Website does not knowingly collect any Personal Data from children under the age of 16 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Data from anyone we know to be under 16 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Data from a child under 16 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us as provided below.